Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shabanu Anticipation Guide

• 1. It is possible to experience love at first sight.
I disagree with this statement 100%, even most of the population in the world actually experiences love at first sight,, but I personally think it is pathetic, how can someone look at an other human being and in that instant you fall in love and get married. You don’t get a chance to get to know the person well enough for example their hobbies intrests and many more things.

• 2. Two complete strangers stuck on a deserted island could learn to love one another.
I agree with this statement because gradually they both learn to depend on one an other and more than that they both learn to share. I think though it’s also how they are the only human beings on that island, and both individuals know that they wont be rescued for a while so they do end up in love

• 3. It is a good thing to sacrifice your happiness for the desire of others.
I disagree with this statement because what is the point of life without maybe happiness or laughter, it’s the thing that let’s you enjoy life. Also to do something to make others happy doesn’t mean that you won’t be happy with that decision, but you could end up doing harm to yourself by sacrificing your happiness' for others.


• 4.Women in your society are free citizens.
I agree and disagree with this statement, I agree with this because I've seen many couples that get in too many arguments but they still have this click, like a connection that makes them be together even more. I disagree with this statement because many Cypriot men treat their wives like they are nothing and I don’t know the reason but they don’t answer back or divorce them.

No comments: